IFERP Faculty Development Programs
IFERP is of the firm belief that any activity planned to enhance an individual’s knowledge and skills (including teaching skills, administrative skills, research, and clinical skills) in areas considered essential to a faculty members performance in a department or residency program are integral to the advancement of technology and the human race.
The primary objective of faculty development has shifted from individual teacher development to a more systematic, institutional approach to planning, which has come at the expense of individual faculty members.
Upcoming Faculty Development Programs
Take part in our International Faculty Development Program, 'Impact of Emerging Technologies on Business Transformation!;' and embark on a revolutionary journey. We will delve into the dynamic terrain where cutting-edge technology collides with the business sector, altering industries and creating the future in this enlightening session.
Date : 26/02/2024 | Time : 05:30 PM to 07:00 PM (IST)
Are you struggling with presentation skills and showcasing your confidence? Well, this can be fatal during a job interview. In our webinar, you will learn how Presentations allow you to communicate effectively, demonstrating your ability to organize thoughts and convey information.
Date : 15/03/2024 | Time : 05:30 PM to 07:00 PM (IST)
Not learning AI skills is like allowing the world to leave you behind. Having AI skills isn't just a bonus; it's like having a superpower in today's job market. AI not only saves time but also completes tasks efficiently. In our webinar, we will show you how AI is here to transform the world for the better.
Date : 28/03/2024 | Time : 05:30 PM to 07:00 PM (IST)
This Blockchain and Cryptocurrency webinar offers a deep understanding of improving your finances with cryptocurrency and Blockchain trading. Learn strategic trading practices and capitalize on the flexibility of cryptocurrencies to grow your wealth. Future-proof yourself with the necessary skill sets with our value-packed webinar.
Date : 12/04/2024 | Time : 05:30 PM to 07:00 PM (IST)
In this webinar, you will learn how IPR serves as a safety net, fostering an environment where ideas can flourish without fear of unauthorized use. Patents safeguard inventions, allowing inventors exclusive rights to their creations for a set period. You will get a deep understanding of how these rights bring tangible benefits to creators.
Date : 24 & 26/04/2024 | Time : 05:30 PM to 07:00 PM (IST)
IFERPs Approach To Implementing Faculty Development
- Making Socialisation at the Core of Institutional Culture Recruitment in academic institutions IFERP puts orientation systems in place that pay off in terms of staff retention in the long term.
- Preparation For A Fruitful Career In Education : A person's pedagogical approach reflects their conception of teaching and learning. IFERPs faculty development programs aim to refine this conception.
- Supporting Academic Vitality : Faculty development programs are outward signs of the inner trust that institutions have in their workforce.
- Meeting The Needs Of Society : IFERP works towards educating faculty members to adapt and change, with minds that can embrace new ideas and advancements and with attitudes to learning that inspire the pursuit of the educational process throughout working life.
- Instituting Accountability & Professionalization In the Teaching Practice. Teaching is seldom the sole occupation of an educator. IFERP helps put in place measurable benchmarks that bring about the need for teachers to professionalize their practice, for which they are then handsomely rewarded.