IFERP Faculty Development Programs
IFERP is of the firm belief that any activity planned to enhance an individual’s knowledge and skills (including teaching skills, administrative skills, research, and clinical skills) in areas considered essential to a faculty members performance in a department or residency program are integral to the advancement of technology and the human race.
The primary objective of faculty development has shifted from individual teacher development to a more systematic, institutional approach to planning, which has come at the expense of individual faculty members.
Upcoming Faculty Development Programs
5G technology has a theoretical peak speed of 20 Gbps, while the peak speed of 4G is only 1 Gbps. 5G also promises lower latency, which can improve the performance of business applications as well as other digital experiences (such as online gaming, videoconferencing, and self-driving cars).
Date : 15/10/2022 | Time : 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
IFERPs Approach To Implementing Faculty Development
- Making Socialisation at the Core of Institutional Culture Recruitment in academic institutions IFERP puts orientation systems in place that pay off in terms of staff retention in the long term.
- Preparation For A Fruitful Career In Education : A person's pedagogical approach reflects their conception of teaching and learning. IFERPs faculty development programs aim to refine this conception.
- Supporting Academic Vitality : Faculty development programs are outward signs of the inner trust that institutions have in their workforce.
- Meeting The Needs Of Society : IFERP works towards educating faculty members to adapt and change, with minds that can embrace new ideas and advancements and with attitudes to learning that inspire the pursuit of the educational process throughout working life.
- Instituting Accountability & Professionalization In the Teaching Practice. Teaching is seldom the sole occupation of an educator. IFERP helps put in place measurable benchmarks that bring about the need for teachers to professionalize their practice, for which they are then handsomely rewarded.