IFERP Faculty Development Programs
IFERP is of the firm belief that any activity planned to enhance an individual’s knowledge and skills (including teaching skills, administrative skills, research, and clinical skills) in areas considered essential to a faculty members performance in a department or residency program are integral to the advancement of technology and the human race.
The primary objective of faculty development has shifted from individual teacher development to a more systematic, institutional approach to planning, which has come at the expense of individual faculty members.
Upcoming Faculty Development Programs
Strategic decision-making for a cyber-resilient future involves the employment and development of comprehensive plans to protect the organization's critical assets, data, and systems from cyber threats and attacks. Some key elements of strategic decision-making for a cyber-resilient future include Risk Assessment, Cybersecurity Policies and Procedures, Technology Investments, Cybersecurity Training and Awareness
Date : 04/10/2023 | Time : 05:30 PM to 06:30 PM
The emergence of AR & VR transformative technologies is truly a game changer not only to the tech sector but also it is set to transform the way we live, work, and interact with the world around us. Virtual shared spaces like the Metaverse, which will integrate our physical and digital lives, are not just ideas from science fiction.
Date : 11/10/2023 | Time : 05:30 PM to 06:30 PM
There is an abundance of potential and possibilities for research among Indian students in the future. The present generation of Indian students is prepared to build on India's long history of achievements in the fields of science, technology, and research.
Date : 15/10/2023 | Time : 05:30 PM to 06:30 PM
An ethical hacker or a White hat hacker is a professional who’s skilled and authorized to assess the security of computer systems, networks, applications, and other digital assets. Ethical hacking is an essential facet of cybersecurity as it aids businesses in locating and closing security vulnerabilities that could lead to cyberattacks and data breaches.
Date : 18/10/2023 | Time : 05:30 PM to 06:30 PM
Confidence-building involves the process of building individuals' self-assurance, belief in their abilities, and positive self-imaging. It is crucial to personal development and success in a variety of spheres of life, such as interpersonal relationships, career pursuits, and general well-being. Building confidence requires both internal and external labor, and it can be done in a number of ways.
Date : 26/10/2023 | Time : 05:30 PM to 06:30 PM
IFERPs Approach To Implementing Faculty Development
- Making Socialisation at the Core of Institutional Culture Recruitment in academic institutions IFERP puts orientation systems in place that pay off in terms of staff retention in the long term.
- Preparation For A Fruitful Career In Education : A person's pedagogical approach reflects their conception of teaching and learning. IFERPs faculty development programs aim to refine this conception.
- Supporting Academic Vitality : Faculty development programs are outward signs of the inner trust that institutions have in their workforce.
- Meeting The Needs Of Society : IFERP works towards educating faculty members to adapt and change, with minds that can embrace new ideas and advancements and with attitudes to learning that inspire the pursuit of the educational process throughout working life.
- Instituting Accountability & Professionalization In the Teaching Practice. Teaching is seldom the sole occupation of an educator. IFERP helps put in place measurable benchmarks that bring about the need for teachers to professionalize their practice, for which they are then handsomely rewarded.