IFERP Terms & conditions
Institute For Engineering Research And Publication (IFERP) ("IFERP", "we", "us" or "our") is committed to protecting the terms & conditions of its members and other individuals with whom it interacts.
This terms & conditions ("Terms & Conditions") explains how we use and maintain the privacy of personal information we collect online in connection with the iferp.in web site (the "Web Site"). For the purposes of any applicable data protection laws , the data controller in relation to your personal information is the International Association For Engineering Research And Publication (IFERP).
This Policy will apply to personal information IFERP collects or otherwise receives about third parties ("you"), including IFERP members ("Members"), when you use our Web Site or otherwise engage with us. Personal information which is provided to us, or otherwise obtained by us, from which you can be identified ("Personal Information") will only be used in the manner set out in this Policy. By visiting and/or contacting us through the Web Site (or otherwise engaging with us), you need to be aware that we may collect, use and transfer your Personal Information in the manner described in this Policy.
1. How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
IFERP only collects Personal Information that is relevant to its activities and seeks to ensure the Personal Information is accurate and up-to-date. Personal Information collected by IFERP may include: your name, address and contact details, including your email address and telephone number, age range, gender, whether you identify as a member of an underrepresented group, and if you have a disability. The Personal Information that IFERP collects and that you provide to us may occasionally be used to improve our Web Site and wider offerings (on a confidential basis) or to enable us to comply with our legal obligations. Aside from this we will only use your personal Information for staying in touch with you (as described in more detail below) and generally for the purposes for which you provided it, including in order to.
process your request to join IFERP as a member, and for the renewal and update (and general administration) of your membership;
process orders and supply the products and/or services you have requested and to provide information or support to you in respect of those products and/or services;
process your application and registration for a conference, contest or other activity.
IFERP maintains member databases that contain mailing, billing, and Member profile information (such as your name, address and contact details), as well as a record of each Member's product and service purchases. IFERP also maintains databases of Member and non-member purchases and of registrations for conferences and other IFERP activities. The information in these databases is used by authorized IFERP staff members to process orders; mail invoices, purchases, renewal notices, and announcements; respond to Member inquiries; and help us improve our offerings. Member records are maintained as long as an individual is an IFERP member and for two years following a membership lapse. Purchases and credit card transactions are retained for as long as required to meet contractual, tax, or auditing needs.
All personally identifiable information contained in IFERP membership, purchase, and registration databases is treated as confidential and will be used only for the purposes stated in this Policy, except where required by law.
From time to time, IFERP may send emails to Members or other visitors to the Web Site, such as:
"Must Have" messages that help to service IFERP Members including answers to Member questions; acknowledgments of the receipt of membership applications, renewal notices, and other orders;
Occasional "Member Update" announcements about IFERP services that we believe to be of some importance to Members. These announcements are short, straightforward messages that contain pointers to online resources where members can explore the information more fully;
Email messages that are a part of a program for which a Member has registered (e.g. an IFERP Digital Library early alert email system); and
Where we have the consent of Members or users, emails targeted at specific IFERP groups and which are on distribution lists (e.g. special interest group members, chapter officers, etc.). Only IFERP headquarters staff can create and support "iferp.in" email distribution lists.
IFERP does not sell, rent, or exchange email addresses of its Members and customers. If at any time you decide that you no longer wish to receive any of the emails described above, you may do so by using the "unsubscribe" instructions set out at the bottom of each email.
IFERP Web Accounts
Some portions of the IFERP Web Site, specifically the IFERP Digital Library, require an IFERP Web Account for both Members and visitors. To create an account, IFERP Members and customers must provide their name, Member number (if applicable), and email address. They are assigned a "username" (which they may change) and asked to create a password and provide the day and month of their birth (for account verification purposes).
Non-members are asked for their name and email address when they create their account. IFERP may send information about IFERP products and services which we think may be of interest to non-member IFERP Web account holders via email. If at any point you decide that you do not want to receive these emails, you may do so by using the "unsubscribe" instructions set out at the bottom of each email.
IFERP also sends information to its Members via post, using the address details provided by Members via the Web Site when they join. IFERP provides two postal mailing list options to its Members, as follows:
IFERP Subscription & Renewal Notices: receive only products subscribed to plus renewal invoices.
IFERP Announcements: information about IFERP's Member Value Plus Program (a program offering discounts on products and services other than IFERP's.
You can withdraw your consent to us sharing your Personal Information with our Member Value Plus Program partners in this way at any time. To do so, or to otherwise update your postal tolerance, you will need to contact IFERP's Member Services Department by phone: +91 90368 27644, +1(212) 305 - 2500 or email: email@example.com. You can also go to iferp.in.
2. Technical Personal Information
Other than in the restricted-access portions of the Web Site that require an IFERP Web Account, IFERP does not log the identity of visitors. However, we may keep access logs, for example containing a visitor's IP address and search queries. We may analyze log files periodically to help maintain and improve our Web Site and enforce our online service polices. IFERP only uses analytical cookies and does not use any user-specific targeting cookies.
A cookie is a small file of letter and numbers that is placed on your device. Cookies are only set by IFERP when you visit restricted portions of our Web Site and help us to provide you with an enhanced user experience. Raw log files are treated as confidential.
Information collected about IFERP Web account usage (including logs of Web pages visited, searches performed, and Digital Library content downloaded) will be stored in an anonymized form and used to improve the IFERP Digital Library and other IFERP Web offerings.
3. Third Parties
From time to time, we may share Personal Information about IFERP Members and customers with third parties where we have your explicit consent or it is necessary (i) for the performance or provision of the goods or services you have requested, (ii) in response to valid legal process (for example, a search warrant, subpoena, or court order), or (iii) our legitimate business interests.
Third parties with whom your Personal Information may be shared include outside contractors, auditors, consultants, and others hired by IFERP to assist in carrying out financial or operational activities. IFERP informs these third parties about safeguarding personal information, and requires them to use it only for an authorized purpose consistent with this Policy, and to return it to IFERP or destroy it upon completion of the activity.
Conversely, IFERP may receive Personal Information from these third parties that they collect from you in the course of any engagement you have with them. Where this is the case, once IFERP is holding your Personal Information it will be treated in accordance with this Policy.
4. Global Transfer of Personal Information
The Personal Information you provide to IFERP will be transferred and stored,and we take steps to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
IFERP is an international organization and in using and processing your Personal Information, it may on occasion be transferred to, stored and/or processed by our offices located outside of your country of residence. Similarly, IFERP may also transfer your Personal Information from your country of residence in connection with our use and retention of your Personal Information as described in this Policy. By submitting your Personal Information, you are acknowledging this transfer, storage and processing. As IFERP recognizes the importance of data security, we require all of our offices to handle your data in accordance with this Policy or equivalent data protection provisions, subject to their compliance with local law requirements.
Our Web Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the web sites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these web sites, please note that these web sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Information to these web sites.
The security of personal information is important to IFERP. IFERP maintains all personal data with technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, and improper disclosure. No computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. IFERP provides reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect personal information against foreseeable hazards.
7. Changes to this Policy
Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future will be posted on our Web. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the latest version of this Policy and by continuing to use our Web Site or otherwise engage with us, you will be deemed to accept any revised terms.
8. Updating your Personal Information
You can find out what Personal Information IFERP holds about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that any of the Personal Information we hold about you is incorrect, you can ask us to update it or remove it.
IFERP Members may access the Personal Information contained in their membership records and correct and update their member profile and mailing information by logging into my IFERP and clicking on the "My Contact Information" link at left. For further assistance please contact IFERP's Member Services Department by phone: +91 90368 27644 , or email: email@example.com
9. Publication Terms & Condition
1.The Author may not publish his/her contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially.
2. The Author promise that the article is original work, has not previously been published, and is not currently under consideration by another publication.
3. The Author warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or propriety right of others.
4. The Author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
5. The right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is made to the Publisher as copyright holder.
6. The right to make copies of this article for his/her own use, but not for sale and it is the responsibility of each author to ensure that papers submitted to the above mentioned Journal are written with ethical standards in mind, concerning plagiarism.
7. All the Authors have to confirm that the submitted paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by the respective Journal.
8. By submission of an article the corresponding author confirms that all co-authors have seen and approved the validity of the contents and approve the manuscript’s submission. On behalf of all co-authors, the corresponding author shall take complete responsibility for the submission and its correspondence and the IFERP cannot be held responsible for any incomplete or incorrect manuscript submitted by the corresponding author(s).
9. No authors will be added or removed after the submission of the article.
10. The corresponding author also declares that on the acceptance of the manuscript s/he is responsible for the payment of the publication fee in those journals that carry a required fee on acceptance.
11. After signing the copyright form, withdrawn of Article from the respected Journal is not acceptable and Article Processing Fee is not refundable.
12. Journal have the right to reject the article and IFERP is not involved in the decision making process.
13. IFERP do not involve in any process of enlisting the articles into the indexed databases like SCOPUS, Web of Science, UGC, etc.
14. IFERP do not involve in any selection of the Journal while publishing the article. IFERP will not force any authors to publish their articles in any particular journal.
15. For any dispute or related violence, it will be discussed and considered only in front of ‘Judiciary of Chennai’ at Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
16. Note that plagiarism articles are strictly rejected.
17. Publication may delay on the basis of Journal maintenance.
18. Review reports have to be answered by the author accurately. Malpractice will not be encouraged.
19. The Publisher reserves the right to require payment before publishing.
20. All bank charges are payable by the customer.
21. IFERP is purely responsible for only publication of papers in respective journals and only guidance and standby support will be provided regarding the Indexing part.
10. Contact Us
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about IFERP's management of personal data, contact us at email@example.com
Typically replies within an hour
How can I help you?