IFERP Youth Empowerment Programs
IFERP Youth Empowerment Programs are behavioral, structural, and cultural processes through which young people acquire the ability, authority, and power to make decisions and implement changes in their own lives and in the lives of others, including young people and adults. We view empowerment broadly as increasing the freedom of choice and action of the poor to shape their own lives. It is our belief that this implies control over resources and decisions.
IFERPs Youth Empowerment Programs are built on the idea that young people are the best resource to promote development and they are agents of change to meet their own challenges and solve their own problems. IFERP believes that all youth, irrespective of their cultural and socio-economic backgrounds are strong enough to give due consideration to and meet the needs and desires of others.
Upcoming Youth Empowerment Programs
Youth empowerment program on leadership skills can help young people gain the skills they need to boost their self-esteem, develop their leadership potential, and prepare them for success in their future endeavors.
Date : 14/06/2023 | Time : 05:30 PM to 06:30 PM
To excel in a career in data analytics, it's essential to develop a combination of technical and soft skills. Here are some key skills that can help you succeed in the field of data analytics.
Date : 14th to 16/06/2023 | Time : 03:30 PM to 05:00 PM
Youth Empowerment Objectives
- Allowing young people to acquire knowledge, skills, and techniques that will help them in their personal lives and social growth as well as fostering within them sensitivity to the problems of society.
- Promoting societal integration and international understanding by developing youth leadership and providing a forum for young people from diverse backgrounds.
- Promoting international cooperation and exchanges between people of different cultures.
- Encouraging initiatives to unfold the potential of young people through a constant process of self-assessment and self-assessment-exploration
- Promoting research in youth work.
Youth Empowerment Training Enhances
PROPOSAL FORM FOR INPLANT TRAINING
Typically replies within an hour
How can I help you?