Mission & Vision
IFERP international conference at Chennai
- To assure quality of incubation and innovation processes from nook and corner of world.
- To connect professionals at a integrated platform for growth to divert knowledge and skills towards sustainable application of professional education.
- To ensure excellent opportunities for sharing and gaining knowledge through our professional activities and scientific conferences.
- To work with organisations to upgrade scopes of professional studies and research by monitoring further opportunities and applications.
- Of a united platform to explore research with opportunity to innovate multidisciplinary scopes and applications of professional studies.
- Of a conglomerate of scientific and academic associations working for humanity.
- Of digitalising innovation processes through our professional networking services.
- To provide a world class platform to researchers to share the research findings by organizing International/National Conferences
- To use the research output of the conference in the class room for the benefits of the students.
- To encourage researchers to identify significant research issues in identified areas, in the field of Science, Engineering, Technology and Management.
- To help dissemination of their work through publications in a journal or in the form of conference proceedings or books.
- To help them in getting feedback on their research work for improving the same and making them more relevant and meaningful, through collective efforts
- To encourage regional and international communication and collaboration; promote professional interaction and lifelong learning; recognize outstanding contributions of individuals and organizations; encourage scholar researchers to pursue studies and careers in circuit branches and its applications.
- To set up, establish, maintain and manage centers of excellence for the study of /on related subjects and discipline and also to run self-supporting projects for the benefit of needy persons, irrespective of their caste, creed or religion.