1.The Author may not publish his/her contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially.
2. The Author promise that the article is original work, has not previously been published, and is not currently under consideration by another publication.
3. The Author warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or propriety right of others.
4. The Author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
5. The right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is made to the Publisher as copyright holder.
6. The right to make copies of this article for his/her own use, but not for sale and it is the responsibility of each author to ensure that papers submitted to the above mentioned Journal are written with ethical standards in mind, concerning plagiarism.
7. All the Authors have to confirm that the submitted paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by the respective Journal.
8. By submission of an article the corresponding author confirms that all co-authors have seen and approved the validity of the contents and approve the manuscript’s submission. On behalf of all co-authors, the corresponding author shall take complete responsibility for the submission and its correspondence and the IFERP cannot be held responsible for any incomplete or incorrect manuscript submitted by the corresponding author(s).
9. No authors will be added or removed after the submission of the article.
10. The corresponding author also declares that on the acceptance of the manuscript s/he is responsible for the payment of the publication fee in those journals that carry a required fee on acceptance.
11. After signing the copyright form, withdrawn of Article from the respected Journal is not acceptable and Article Processing Fee is not refundable.
12. Journal have the right to reject the article and IFERP is not involved in the decision making process.
13. IFERP do not involve in any process of enlisting the articles into the indexed databases like SCOPUS, Web of Science, UGC, etc.
14. IFERP do not involve in any selection of the Journal while publishing the article. IFERP will not force any authors to publish their articles in any particular journal.
15. For any dispute or related violence, it will be discussed and considered only in front of ‘Judiciary of Chennai’ at Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
16. Note that plagiarism articles are strictly rejected.
17. Publication may delay on the basis of Journal maintenance.
18. Review reports have to be answered by the author accurately. Malpractice will not be encouraged.
19. The Publisher reserves the right to require payment before publishing.
20. All bank charges are payable by the customer.
21. IFERP is purely responsible for only publication of papers in respective journals and only guidance and standby support will be provided regarding the Indexing part.