“Machine Learning Algorithms for Intelligent Data Analytics”
With ISBN Number : 978-93-92104-07-7
No Publication / Processing Charge for Contributing Chapters for this book.
Scope of the Book
Recent decade has seen a huge rise in the growth of massive amount of data. In the industry 40 digital era, there is large volumes of data in the form of mobile data, social media data, Internet of Things (IOT) data, cybersecurity data, financial data, medical data etc. This book aims to cover machine learning techniques for performing intelligent analytics on the data generated. Different types of machine learning algorithms such as supervised learning, semi – supervised learning, unsupervised learning and reinforcement learning could be applied to perform data analytics. Advanced learning technique of Artificial Neural Networks, the Deep learning technique could also be applied for performing intelligent analytics, which is also covered under the scope of this book.
Original contributions from the authors are invited on the following topics (not limited to):
- Predictive Data Analytics
- Exploratory Data Analysis for Disease Prediction
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Analytics for Cloud – IOT Systems
- Data Visualisation Techniques
- Data Optimization and Modelling
- Sequencing Data Analysis Techniques
- Knowledge Discovery and Intelligent Data Mining
- Intelligent Decision Support Systems
- Social Network Analytics
- Similarity Based Learning
- Data Analytics for Cyber Security
- Data Analytics for Financial Applications
- Data Analytics for Disease Prediction
- Cancer Detection and Machine Learning
- Industry Monitor
- Data Analytics for Cloud Security
- Stock Market Prediction and Data Science
|Abstract Submission||28th May, 2022 (500 Words with ToC)|
|Abstract Acceptance Notification||15th June, 2022|
|Full Chapter Submission||20th July, 2022|
|Acceptance / Revision Notification||31st August, 2022|
|Revised Chapter Submission||20th September, 2022|
|Acceptance / Rejection Notification||15th October, 2022|
|Camera Ready Paper Submission||5th November, 2022|
Dr.S.Balamurugan Ph.D., D.Sc., SMIEEE,
ACM Distinguished Speaker,
Director - Albert Einstein Engineering and Research Labs (AEER Labs)
Vice Chairman- Renewable Energy Society of India (RESI),
CEng.Radhey Shyam Meena,SMIEEE,
Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE),
Government of India,
New Delhi, India
Important Points to Consider :
Plagiarism check should be done using Turnitin.
Plagiarism must not exceed 10% .
Full Chapter will be 20 to 25 Pages.
This book will be submitted to SCOPUS and WoS for Indexing after publication.
There is no publication / processing charge for contributing chapters for this book.