“Artificial Intelligence Approaches for Cyber Security and Digital Forensics”
With ISBN Number : 978-93-92104-03-9
No Publication / Processing Charge for Contributing Chapters for this book.
After Publication the Book Chapter will be submitted to WoS and SCOPUS for Indexing
Scope of the Book
Recent days record steep rise in the adoption of artificial intelligence techniques for cyber security and digital forensics application global cost of data breach report to be around $3.8milloin considering such huge figure of financial loss, applying artificial intelligence techniques could simplify processing of massive volumes of data, maintaining error free cyber security, identifying the micro level threats in cyber haystacks, improving cyber threats detection and automation, improving the threat detection and response time, tackling advanced hacking techniques, securing authentication and many more. This book aims to cover a wide range of areas and application in cyber security and digital forensics where artificial intelligence mechanisms and techniques play a major role.
Original contribution from authors are invited on the following topic (not limited to) :
- Machine Learning Techniques for Handling Malware Attacks
- Artificial Intelligence Techniques to Detect Malicious Mail
- Deep Fakes
- Spear Phishing Emails
- Cloud Forensics
- Cyber Kill Chain
- Generative Deep Learning for Digital Forensics
- Hard Disk Forensics
- Digital Forensic Tools
- Artificial Intelligence for Automatic Detection of Ransomware
- Biometric Fingerprint Recognition
- Secure Network Packet Classifications using Machine Learning
- Privacy Preserving Social Network Data Publishing
- Credit Card Fraud Detection using Artificial Intelligence Techniques
- Cryptocurrencies Price Prediction using Machine Learning
- Cyber Stalking
- Email Bombing Detection
- Cyber Attacks and Risk Management
- Spam Filtering using Artificial Intelligence
|Abstract Submission||30th December, 2022 (500 Words with ToC)|
|Abstract Acceptance Notification||15th January, 2023|
|Full Chapter Submission||20th February, 2023|
|Acceptance / Revision Notification||31st March, 2023|
|Revised Chapter Submission||20th April, 2023|
|Acceptance / Rejection Notification||15th May, 2023|
|Camera Ready Paper Submission||5th June, 2023|
Important Points to Consider :
Plagiarism check should be done using Turnitin.
Plagiarism must not exceed 10% .
Full Chapter will be 20 to 25 Pages.
This book will be submitted to SCOPUS and WoS for Indexing after publication.
There is no publication / processing charge for contributing chapters for this book.